Tenets and Commandments of Nihilism
Nihilism philosophy is an advocate of Anarchy and a Nihilist is someone who rejects all theories of morality or religious beliefs. Here we present some Tenets and Commandments of Nihilism.
Tenets of Nihilism:
- In the end, the END is all that matters!
- If you love something, DESTROY it so no one ELSE can have it!
- We all die eventually. Why not take EVERYTHING out before you go?
- Suck all the marrow that you can from life, for tomorrow everything could cease to exist! — Or, “Suck all the marrow that you can from life, so no one else can make soup.” —
- We have nothing to fear but the continuance of existence after our death.
- Our purpose in life is to preserve non-existence and the lack of a purpose in life.
- Have fun. Go places. Meet people. Wreak havoc and destruction.
- You’ll be gone – why should anything else be here?
- He who destroys the MOST toys… wins!
Commandments of Nihilism:
- Thou shalt not hover over the temptations of joy; it is an illusion created by the optimists who would keep all that you love and must destroy.
- Thou shalt not hold an idol or false hope, for there is no hope and any idol that would be held would eventually be destroyed anyway.
- Thou shalt daily let it be known to yourself and others that someday thou shalt cease to be, and you will take heart in this urgency, that thou mayst achieve many great and soon forgotten things.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife, husband, or anything else of your neighbor’s possessions, as these will soon cease to exist and are deserving only of your scrutiny and eventual destruction by your hand anyway.
- Thou shalt not spit, as this could possibly bring some poor bacteria or other microbe into a miserable existence and would add to those that you must destroy, further complicating life in its misery.
- Thou shalt destroy.
- Thou shalt wreak havoc.
- Thou shalt loot and pillage, in the furthering of the aformentioned destruction and wreaking of havoc.
- Thou shalt not consider Democracy or Communism as a way of government or life, as these are threatening to sanity and loosen the grasp on more important matters, such as death, disorder, and disease.
- Thou shalt not be.
*Tenets for all to obey, from “Nihilism: A Way of Life.” Scripture of the Ancients and the Dead*