Devices For Harmless Terror
1) The flour bomb. Take a wet paper towel and pour an even amount of baking flour in the center. Then wrap it up and put on a rubber band to keep it together. When thrown it will fly well but when it hits, it covers the victim with the flour or causes a big puff of flour which will put the victim in terror since as far as they are concerned, some strange white powder is all over them. This is a cheap method of terror and for only the cost of a roll of paper towels and a bag of flour you and your friends can have loads of fun watching people flee in panic.
2) Smoke bomb projectile. All you need is a bunch of those little round smoke bombs and a wrist rocket or any sling-shot. Shoot the smoke bombs and watch the terror since they think it will blow up!
3) Rotten eggs (good ones) Take some eggs and get a sharp needle and poke a small hole in the top of each one. Then let them sit in a warm place for about a week. Then you’ve got a bunch of rot ten eggs that will only smell when they hit.
4) Glow in the dark terror. Take one of those tubes of glow in the dark stuff and pour the stuff on whatever you want to throw and when it gets on the victim, they think it’s some deadly chemical or a radioactive substance so they run in total panic. This works especially well with flour bombs since a gummy, glowing substance gets all over the victim.
5) Fizzling panic. Take a baggie of a water-baking soda solution and seal it. (Make sure there is no air in it since the solution will form a gas and you don’t want it to pop on you.) Then put it in a bigger plastic bag and fill it with vinegar and seal it. When thrown, the two substances will mix and cause a violently bubbling substance to go all over the victim.