Home
You Are Here: Home » Old Forums Archive » Drugs » Salvia? Comments!

Salvia? Comments!

— Posted by Phreak911 on 1:39 am on Feb. 13, 2002

Personally I have never done lsd/shrooms/salvia or anything of that sorts except weed, my friend tried salvia though and he said that he saw lightning flash around the room and that he was meditating by a beach building a boat with a old man? I dunno share your stories and is this stuff bad for you? Any long term effects?

— Posted by The Great Milenko on 7:34 am on Feb. 13, 2002

One of my bro’s friend ordered some salvia off the net, when it arrived he sat down with his bong and smoked about 2 big cones, then all of a sudden he was in a purple, room talking to this red midget ladie who had no face, but he wasnt scared in anyway, he just sat there talking to her for about half an hour, then he came to and realised that he must’ve been talking to his bong, as it was red.

— Posted by Super Pop Coke on 3:53 pm on Feb. 13, 2002

LMAO!!! Fucking Hell man, That must be the Power!!! But no smoking for me, I gotta wait until I’m off the pill! Not the pill but a pill which will help my lungs work again!!! lol!
Later.

— Posted by ActionTimedDeath on 7:36 am on Feb. 14, 2002

I tried some salvia last week. Meant to be 6x extract, cost 20 quid. Bastards! Smoked the lot, barely tripped, felt the tiniest bit wierd and was not a happy bunny.

Still waiting to get the proper stuff.

— Posted by yomammasuxabig1 on 6:11 pm on Feb. 14, 2002

apparently I am one of the poepl that have to smoke a lot to trip. anywayus I had already smoked a lot of weed and I smoked some salvia. the first thing I remember is my friends face turning into a cartoon face twice as big as his head was originally(it kinda looked like the mad-tv cartton guy except more cartoonish).  The next thing I remember was being in the simpsons, my whole vision was the simpsons.  Then I was in a small movie theater watching the simsons, then watching my self watch the simpsons. Then I returned to the normal world with my eyes closed and felt like I was laying on a bed of microscopic hand that were masuaging me. then I woke up. My friend had smoked it at the same time and said I was describing my trip to him as it happened. When I said something he would see it too, for ex. I would say look at that bottle, he would see a bottle, then I would say look there is a picture on the bottle and all of the sudden he would see a picture on the bottle.  I dont remember saying anything or seeing a bottle.  All I have to say is that is some good shit, a must try.

— Posted by qube on 6:27 pm on Feb. 14, 2002

Right, dont call me lame, but i do not know what Salvia is!???? Im from England and never ever heard of it, lol at first i thought it sed SALIVA but no1 can get high off that, wel the drug seems pretty weird, id just like to know what it actually is, like how to use it, what it looks like etc…..thanks

— Posted by OBCT on 1:35 pm on Feb. 15, 2002

i’m from the uk too. i have a salvia plant.
its a ‘visionary herb’.when you smoke its leaves you trip out big style. i havn’t had the courage to try it yet…

— Posted by Phreak911 on 3:30 pm on Feb. 15, 2002

I want to try it bad, certainly wont make a habbit from it, but it looks cool.

— Posted by qube on 7:45 pm on Feb. 15, 2002

Okay, sounds kinda sweet, but i aint into drugs…..im just curious. Any other cool stories, they are funny and weird 🙂

— Posted by bigboom on 10:50 pm on Feb. 15, 2002

fuck when i did it i had a fucking purple talking dragon in my pants and we went all kinds of trippy places together

— Posted by qube on 6:52 am on Feb. 16, 2002

Hehe, that sounds kool, if you did salvia again, would he appear again????? Did he talk 2 u? This drug seems really weird……..cannot be good 4 u?

— Posted by yomammasuxabig1 on 10:58 pm on Feb. 16, 2002

actually it hasnt really been tested for health hazards and all the shamans that did it for a long time seem to have no health effects.  Here is a nother trip for U.  ok it was the same weekend as the one before and I had smoke a lot of weed.  I was in a forever ongoing darkness but there was a wall in fornt of me stretching into infinity.  about ten ft. in fornt of me there was a round hole about twice as big as my body.  somehow I knew this was the hole to reality, that I had to go through it to get to reality.  well i didnt worry much because somehow I knew I was tripping too and wanted to enjoy it and knew I could just go through the hole.  well I forgot I had smoked the salvia and I thought the weed was fucking me up because whenver I moved it looked real laggy(like you have a strobe light on in the dark.) I was moving my hands around thinking it was cool then I couldn’t stop moving my hands in a particular pattern.  My friend then kicked me because I was acting dumb and i got pulled back to the real world then instantly sucked back into this salvia world.  I was trying to tell my friend just to let me trip but it was hard to say stuff so in the salvia world I was saying something about being in another world.  he kicked me a copule more times and I was out of this world.  I felt everything int this world too not just saw.  Also  all the stuff was saying the things I was saying  and doing in the salvia world I was doing in the real world.  also a couple weeks after I tripped on salvia I smoked weed and tripped again.  My friend had did the same thing but  he tripped a lot harder than I did.

— Posted by bigboom on 1:23 am on Feb. 17, 2002

i’ll have to do it again to find out if he returns after that though the dragon usualy shows up on all my trips now

— Posted by qube on 7:34 pm on Feb. 17, 2002

Sweet.
Are there any long-term affects of the drug those?? Also does it grow naturally in England? If so do you just dry it and smoke it?

— Posted by ladieluver on 10:10 pm on Feb. 19, 2002

Ok here is a trip story…
When i was in too acid shrooms and popping pills i popped about 300 mg of temazapam and ate one long lab shroom….. TALK ABOUT TRIPPING BALLS!!!! I was seeing things that wern’t meant to be seen through a humans eyes if that makes sense… like i witnessed the beginning of time and everything. like i was there for the big bang and i watched the earth form and i saw the dinosaurs and i got to walk with them until i got eaten by one of them then i could see his insides and watch his digestive system, then i came out of him and like i saw the comet hit and watched them all die then came the cave men ppl and they were hunting food and shit and then they got frozen by sumthing then we came and i saw ancient rome and the development of civilazation it was so fucked up and toward the very end i saw what i believed to e god and he was a tiny little gnome looking dude with a long long tail and talked in a scottish accent i was crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey i loved every minute of it until i woke up naked on my stove…

— Posted by qube on 2:55 pm on Feb. 20, 2002

What type of Salvia gets you tripping? Where can i find it? Where can i get seeds……argh! Sounds fun, but it aint a social party herb, but a legal meditation visual herb.

— Posted by yomammasuxabig1 on 5:16 pm on Feb. 20, 2002

its caleed salvia divinorium. you can buy some from shamanshop.net and if you woant to grow it look for cultivation on erowid.org(this site has tons of info about psychedelic drugs).  be aware thoguh that form what I have heard it is extemely hard to grow.

— Posted by qube on 6:20 pm on Feb. 20, 2002

Yes, that is the word i saw on a website about salvia. Mmmmm, i dont like hard to grow plants too much, thats why cannabis is so easy to grow beacuse its a weed and grows like a slag. I might try and grow it, but i am unsure on wherei could gain access to seeds, ill check the site…

— Posted by qube on 7:16 pm on Feb. 22, 2002

Does Salvia Splendins get you high? HAHA i doubt it very much but if it does they sell seeds for it at my local supermarket, like 50 seeds for 1.50……hehe.

— Posted by OBCT on 8:57 am on Feb. 23, 2002

i have a few plants for sale. if anyone from the uk is interested, just say so.

— Posted by The Great Milenko on 11:42 pm on Feb. 23, 2002

How did you start growing these plants in the first place? i’d be really interested in starting one of my own and cutting it with some weed and sellin it as a new breed if weed or sumptin, all the pot heads around here (not you cypher i’m talking about steve and friends) are fucken bogens and they wouldnt be able to pick it. lol i hope they dont see this.
Also i know it’s a lil off the subject but has anyone had any expeirences with kava? i’m thinking of buying the “Bee Mellow: 2 oz jar” for $6 (i assume american $’s), check: http://www.shamanshop.net/store/prodpage5.cfm?CategoryID=1000.0&SubCatID=0&CFID=2616771&CFTOKEN=92389588 for more info.

(Edited by The Great Milenko at 9:50 am on Feb. 24, 2002)

— Posted by bagsandbagsovit on 8:28 am on Feb. 24, 2002

kava is a mild(read weak) drug, gives you a little buzz like alcohol, tastes like shit, your face goes numb after a while and you have to drink a lot of it. I guess you know that it is a ‘pre-chewed’ substance. The big upside is that the effects are apparently not detectable with drug tests. I have a few fijian friends who do it and they love it. its an aquired taste I guess…

— Posted by OBCT on 10:30 am on Feb. 24, 2002

problem is it needs to be smoked through a bong really fast to get an effect off plain leaves. you can, however buy 5X and 10X extracts from online stores, and then lace the weed with it.

you grow salvia by cuttings because 99.9% of the time they don’t produce seeds.

— Posted by qube on 5:29 pm on Feb. 24, 2002

Ive heard that lacing it with weed is bad because, it ruins the full effect of the salvia, is this true?

— Posted by The Great Milenko on 5:24 am on Feb. 26, 2002

Yeah i’ve read a few growing guides on salvia, would it be possible if we could make some sorta deal, and i send you some money for the shipping and some extra for your troubles, and you send me a cutting off one of your plants?

— Posted by OBCT on 7:29 am on Feb. 26, 2002

where are you? if your in the US it will probably die before it reaches you.

— Posted by whitecracka on 10:57 am on Feb. 26, 2002

I’ve never heard of Salvia…..sounds good though.  How plentiful is it?  Expensive?  Sorry, just curious about it.

— Posted by Juesifer on 1:22 am on Feb. 27, 2002

i live in washington, so anyone have any cuttings of salvia that they could send to me?

— Posted by The Great Milenko on 4:14 am on Feb. 27, 2002

Nahh actually i luve in oz obct, so i guess sending me a cutting or somthing is out of the question, ahhwell, if your plant ever gets any seeds on it, i’d be really interested in buying a couple! i know that salvia plants pretty much never have seeds because they’ve been grown from cuttings for so long, but it’s just a thought, and whitecracka, in answer to your questions, yes it is plentyfull, unlike weed which you have to wait for buds to grow on your plant b4 you can get high, with salvia you smoke the leaves and of course anyone can figure out that there’d be more leaves on a salvia plant then there would be bud on a weed plant, and if you can find a site or somone that sells salvia plants (which is really rare unless you live in the states or the uk) your probably looking at about $20 US for a small’ish size plant, but i dont know about a cutting. if you live in either the states or the uk you’ll be able to easily enough find a site that sells it, but if your unlucky like me and you live in oz (not that i dont love my country 🙂 ) your chances of getting a plant are 1 in a million, i have so far found one site that will ship me a plant, but i need to get an import liscence, which sounds tricky to get, so i’m pretty fucked unless someone can send me some seeds, which would survive in the post unlike a plant or a cutting.

— Posted by OBCT on 8:09 am on Feb. 27, 2002

here ya go ma man, an online entheogen store based in oz 😀

i believe this may be the page you want to look at:

damn good prices, if you ask me.

— Posted by GhEtTo BoY on 5:01 am on Mar. 21, 2002

can u buy salvia from plant stores in oz ?

— Posted by TheHedz on 1:28 am on April 10, 2002

Go here for good prices and information

— Posted by tom huang on 11:31 am on April 10, 2002

this shit is fucked up. i had like three pipes and after that i was laughing my fucking head off, sweating and everything turned yellow, no joke. its like mild ketamine