Home
You Are Here: Home » Old Forums Archive » Drugs » T1

T1

— Posted by LSD for me on 4:42 pm on Mar. 27, 2002

My buddy told me there is this new drug he could get called T1. I was just wondering what it is and what it does? I heard it was like a mix of acid and X in one. It also is supposed to be legal still cause its that new that the DEA doesnt even know about it yet. So pleas give me some info on it cause I don’t know to try it or not. THANX

— Posted by Rebo on 4:46 pm on Mar. 27, 2002

nope, never heard of it

— Posted by Jimmy Long on 5:04 pm on Mar. 27, 2002

i thought a T1 was a modem….

— Posted by LSD for me on 6:05 pm on Mar. 27, 2002

This shit is supposed to be great. You only need 10 bucks worth (which is a small bump) to get all fucked up. I guess people were wiggin out on 20 bucks worth so he cut it down to a $10 dollar dose. But i want to know what it is first or if anyone has had it yet. Its supposed to be so new the cops dont even know about it yet. ANY INFO WOULD HELP THANKS.

— Posted by bigtrip on 8:44 pm on Mar. 27, 2002

hey i thank what your talking about is 2c-T-7, it is the same thang as LSD / X and is still legal too! if anyone knows where to order it, please let me know!! goto http://www.erowid.org  and you can read more bout it, and other ones like it.

— Posted by junglist on 9:38 pm on Mar. 27, 2002

i dont think that hes talking about 2ct7.  snorting that shit, even in small doses, has been fatal.  and its not that easy to come by.  

— Posted by bigtrip on 9:53 pm on Mar. 27, 2002

yah tru, but its worth a try! 🙂

— Posted by domeshot on 2:25 pm on Mar. 28, 2002

acid and x together is called candy flippin and 2c-t-7 is not fatal if done responsible i do know a site to order it but i will not post it in this fourm give me a email adress and i’ll send it to you. as far as t1 i have never hurd of it but it sounds like he is talkin about 2c-t-7 100mg of it is like 120 bucks but u only need a verry small amount

— Posted by qube on 3:05 pm on Mar. 28, 2002

Im sure T1 was a broadband line for businesses, schools and the selfish home user…..

— Posted by Roland49686 on 4:06 pm on Mar. 28, 2002

Isn’t that called a flip-flop?
Or a flippet. No.. that whippet. It’s hard keeping up with all the slang terms. I know this one guy who considers all the propor names for drugs “not cool”. He’s a fag. He never says ‘Marijuana’ or ‘LSD’. Only ‘weed’ and ‘acid’. Oh well… It’s comfortable to use slang but not when it gets to the point when other people don’t know what the hell ur talkin about.
Peace
Roland

— Posted by bigtrip on 9:43 pm on Mar. 28, 2002

domeshot, please email tha website where to order 2c-T-7 at:) thugginbristale@yahoo.com thanks…

— Posted by soul burn on 9:52 pm on Mar. 28, 2002

i saw a movie called t1 and then it had a sequel called t2 but i think the rite name for it is terminator

— Posted by splitfire669 on 11:04 pm on Mar. 28, 2002

yeah domeshot i would like to view this site too please
splitfire669@yahoo.com

— Posted by domeshot on 12:13 am on Mar. 30, 2002

I emailed that site to you guys did you get it

— Posted by dakhemist on 8:53 pm on April 1, 2002

hey domeshot i would like that site adress e-mail me at chemmayhem@yahoo.com thanx hope to hear from ya peace out

Leave a Comment

© 2013 bombshock.com

Scroll to top