Home
You Are Here: Home » Old Forums Archive » Explosives » something dangerous

something dangerous


— Posted by OoxHighVoltagexoO on 2:15 pm on Mar. 19, 2002

Hey guys this may very well be stupid but I found it fun for blowing up or putting holes in mailboxes….Get a few shotgun shells and some sparklers…Not the cheesy kind that throw flames then sparks then whatever..The ones that just sparkle…Figure out about ho big they are and drill small holes right above the brass,aluminum,steel, whatever on the shell…Make sure you cut off the handle part of the sparkler and slide it into the hole you made..It should slip right into the powder..Now seal off around the sparkler with some epoxy or JB weld or Hot glue and light it…It tosses the BB’s inside all over and sets off the primer as well…Worked well for me after a few tries…Later guys…PEACE


— Posted by None on 1:10 am on Mar. 20, 2002

you’re right it is stupid.
you could save time and your fingers by just taping the sparkler (maybe a few) to the back of the shell where the hammer hits the primer… should heat up the primer enuff to go off


— Posted by Hergor on 6:35 am on Mar. 20, 2002



Quote: from OoxHighVoltagexoO on 2:15 pm on Mar. 19, 2002
…drill small holes right above the brass,aluminum,steel, whatever on the shell…

yeah, please do so and send me the remains of your hand as a charm… :biggrin:

folks, this is dangerous. LOCKED.


Leave a Comment

Scroll to top