You Are Here: Home » Old Forums Archive » Fake ID & Fraud » getting a fake i.d

getting a fake i.d

— Posted by jedediah123 on 2:33 pm on Mar. 18, 2002

ok, i know about the death cerficate, and birth cerficate. however if you get stoped and they run the name will it come up as the person being dead/ And can i go past that and get a passport using that method? Thank everyone who repiles with useful info

— Posted by DJClarkey on 4:01 pm on Mar. 18, 2002

well this might be handy stealing someone alives birth certificate ruffly someone the same age and sex as you… try one of your pals… or if your just after general ID you could walk into a local college or Uni and steal a bunch of NUD cards which are classed as ID, i done it with a whole box and sold loads of em… if your too scared to do that you can usually walk in and ask for one just pretend your a student they may give you one!…

— Posted by knightmedia on 7:34 pm on Mar. 19, 2002

Birth and death certificate cross-references have been standard in every state since about 1980. If you’re old enough to be able to get by with anything pre-1979, look for one of those, and there is a good chance it won’t be cross-referenced.

Don’t try to get a passport with any of those methods, as the background check is pretty thorough. You’d be better off paying someone to use their info to get a passport.


— Posted by brainwave on 8:31 pm on Mar. 21, 2002

go to google and type in fake id:cool:

— Posted by Uya on 6:24 pm on Mar. 24, 2002

A passport will be difficult, cause it;s a long way to go and you have to have some forwarding adresses too. I got some good books on it, but nowadays almost impossible to get one. However, if you are handy with photoshop, it is not too difficult to make a fake driver’s license. Look on the web for examples. There are sites that describes the whole proces. Otherwise get some books from Palladine. The Papaertrip espaeccially is good. Sucsix…

— Posted by someoneisluke on 3:01 am on Mar. 25, 2002

um what do you want for, if it is just to by alchohol just make one.

— Posted by lodger on 3:36 am on Mar. 25, 2002

Passports are available, with the right connections, but will cost you $3000 US.

— Posted by Broken Linx on 8:28 am on Mar. 25, 2002

i agree with SOMEONEISLUKE if u want it for basic stuff like getting alcohol or getting into clubs, just make 1 further back in this forum KNIGHTMEDIA posted a very handy and useful way or u can use the 1 in one of the handbooks its not that hard i’ve made 1 and it works most of the time (except with ppl that know my age but it would be hard to tell though)

— Posted by knightmedia on 11:48 pm on Mar. 26, 2002

Lodger, check your connections. Before I moved I could get anyone a passport for about $100. (Which is amazingly well priced compared to the $300 for police-proof state ID)

If anyone needs to know anything about the details of MAKING an ID, I know quite a bit. PM me here. (Use the Messenger link at the top of the page) One of these days I’ll get around to compiling all my information and maybe get these guys to post it in the archives or something. Just be aware of the implications before you commit any crime. A bouncer may just turn you away and take your ID if he thinks it’s fake, but if a cop catches you, making a fraudulent ID [it’s kinda hard to prove unless a narc watches you make it] can cost you $10,000 and 10 years.

— Posted by confuzious on 12:02 am on Mar. 28, 2002

For alchohol, making a fake id is the way to go. Just don’t tell people you make them, and don’t make them for other people. I used to make them and sell them and i would have gotten busted, but it was kinda obvious they suspected me, because a couple kids got caught with them, and the pigs asked them if they got the id’s from me, and of course these kids told me. The pigs did eventually get a search warrant and search my house, but all the evidence was gone. If anyone wants info on how i did it though, i would help them out.

Leave a Comment

Scroll to top