You Are Here: Home » Old Forums Archive » Fake ID & Fraud » interested in starting a new identity

interested in starting a new identity

— Posted by iamnogod420 on 7:26 pm on April 2, 2002

I’m interested in starting a new identity.  I kind of know how to go about it but if anyone has any suggestions, could tell me a person I could become or help me out in anyway I’d be glad to help them out with a thing or two that I might know.

— Posted by Roland49686 on 7:28 pm on April 2, 2002

Move, take no posetions but your clothes and shit. Buy a new car, everything. Change ur name. Sign up for some things using that name. Basicly, get a new driver’s licence ect.

— Posted by TheAnarchist on 7:56 pm on April 2, 2002

Roland, thats a good idea but how would you have a new identity without a birth certificate and such

— Posted by R0NiN on 8:28 pm on April 2, 2002

the thing is you dont NEED a birth certificate the whole thing is when you start a new identity that people find it hard to track you down. You ccan also actually get your identity changed legally through lawers and such – but then they still have a lot of details on you.

— Posted by Darkie on 9:00 pm on April 2, 2002

OK, a way to change your ID almost legally is to sell all your stuff, take all your money and go to mexico. Wait there about a week. Then go to Canada and rent an apartment. Canada has open boarders so you can go there from anywhere. Tell the US peoples tha you are from some 3rd world country where you worked as a missionary. Then u moved to Canada very recently but want to be a US citizen.

This is probably full of holes but it might point u in the right direction

— Posted by trowe on 9:20 pm on April 2, 2002

I forget where it is you go, but go where you can find death certificates, make a copy. than fill out the official form to the places that hold birth certificates. tell them its for geneoligy purposes, or for family tree purposes, or that you may be a family member, and you want the certificate for research purposes, either way, it will cost you around 35-50 dollars for the birth certificate. than, write some letters to yourself, and state them as from your local library, than address them to you.. than, go and get a library card. than go and get an id, showing the birth certificate, the letters, and the library card. voila. your new identity. it may take awhile to come through, but it works. also, try to choose someone only a few years older or younger than you so that its not obvious. hope this helps.

— Posted by Roland49686 on 9:39 pm on April 2, 2002

Fake ur death like 2pac :biggrin:

— Posted by trowe on 9:47 pm on April 2, 2002

he would still need to change his identity. faking his death would only make him no one.

— Posted by Stravox on 3:42 am on April 3, 2002

There is a really great older book that goes into detail about putting on a new identity. Its called ‘The Day of the Jackal’ by Frederick Forsyth. You follow the life of this assasin as he does all the right things to carry out his mission, getting fake passports, etc.
There was this dude who, after the Korean War, copied what this guy did in the book in order to get his new identity and life in New Zealand. He lived there for like 20 years before anyone found out.

(Edited by Stravox at 3:42 am on April 3, 2002)

— Posted by kingpin on 8:31 am on April 3, 2002

you should come to our new country and then we will give you any identity you want.

— Posted by R0NiN on 11:23 pm on April 3, 2002

Yeah ive read the jackal book – some good ideas. Go out and read it and then decide how you wana do it.

— Posted by kingpin on 8:46 am on April 4, 2002

fake your death and move to ohio.

— Posted by iamnogod420 on 3:26 pm on April 4, 2002

I’ve already been through Canada and I am in the U.S. but all I really want is someone to become maybe in a state where I’m not at right now. Can anyone find me a person to become? On this site there is info to mail out for any birth certificate from another state so I would just use that to start a new id but I need some info about the person so I can get the certificate. I know pretty much how to change it I just need to get someone to become. I guess thats what I really wanet to know.

— Posted by JimMorrison on 3:56 pm on April 4, 2002

Leave your email address, and ill send you a great e-book from eden press about  it,its free, great short book.

— Posted by Stravox on 3:28 am on April 5, 2002

I have an idea, you need to pick someone dead of course…. how about elvis?

— Posted by R0NiN on 8:19 am on April 5, 2002

You could find a hacker and he/she could create new or erase your records so you can start again…i dam good hacker by the way….and they would prob want lots of cash.

— Posted by knightmedia on 1:29 am on April 6, 2002

To be honest, I don’t think that those not smart enough to handle an identity change themselves should undergo the process. The hardest part is the attitude.

Jim – send me a copy of that eBook. I collect.

No one is going to find an identity for you. Only YOU know what you can become.


— Posted by kingpin on 3:31 am on April 6, 2002

why do you want to change your identity anyway??

— Posted by johnny Q on 4:07 am on April 6, 2002

I have tried to change my identy only because the cops have me on their record. My real name is david kuckta my fake name is John Erlandson
I have everyong thinging i am john but i need a passpord and my birth citercifate is not changed ple email me at johnerlandson@hotmail.com

Leave a Comment

Scroll to top