You Are Here: Home » Old Forums Archive » Weapons » can i make my cap gun shoot projectiles?

can i make my cap gun shoot projectiles?

— Posted by farnam on 7:08 pm on Mar. 5, 2002

does anyone know any plans on how to convert a cap gun?

— Posted by preditor on 10:26 pm on Mar. 5, 2002

if it’s a really crappy plastic cap gun, which most of them are, then don’t bother you’ll hurt yourself

— Posted by somefukinsnapov on 1:35 am on Mar. 6, 2002

lmfao …i can see it now…
a black powder charge ina plastic cap gun!!!!
this site should have a novelty section too ,ohh the newbs!!!

— Posted by qube on 4:57 pm on Mar. 6, 2002

Prehaps he meant the caps would fire the projectile……..haha about 5 cm’s……

— Posted by preditor on 11:20 pm on Mar. 8, 2002

a bet you could make them go 2 metres if you swung the gun forward as hard as you could when you pull the trigger, Oh I know maybe we can turn one of those plastic guns that shoot the suction darst into a crossbow…anyone know how to do that :biggrin:

— Posted by yip on 4:19 am on Mar. 11, 2002

you guys are kool (and girls if there are any)

you’s a choice at makin ppl that ask stupid questions
look even stupider

— Posted by JT666 on 6:25 am on Mar. 11, 2002

A cap gun no not at all but a blank firer a cheapie one of them yes but youll have to get a .22blank firer  and a .22 air rifle and cannabalise them both to get the fireing mech from blank firer and make a new stonger pin with a laith and get the rifled barrel from .22 air rifle and come up with your own way of putting them together as it will vary with the parts u use and tools available hope this a help 🙂

— Posted by The Dark Avenger on 1:39 pm on Mar. 11, 2002

The more I look, the more I see. You too should try this method of discovery.

People post and re-post about OTHER people re-posting questions under other topics. I can see how browsing through this forum can be a tedious, but answering questions again and again is just as tedious. In short, seek knowledge from others only before you have exhausted all other means.

Now, concerning the question (and aside from my rant), why don’t you read the topic of converted cap guns,  http://www.bombshock.com/cgi-bin/ib/topic.cgi?forum=4&topic=33 , for yourself rather than expecting people to re-post everything here for you?

— Posted by balor on 3:11 pm on Mar. 11, 2002

Exactly Dark Avenger, I posted enough in the other thread so I have no intention of repeating myself just because someone is too braindead/lazy or both.

— Posted by JT666 on 5:35 pm on Mar. 11, 2002

err was u avin a go at me couse i didnt see that topic sorry!

— Posted by preditor on 4:01 am on Mar. 19, 2002

this topic is locked, go to converted cap guns to find the answer put forth in the topic

Leave a Comment

Scroll to top