We can always have some little fun with home or office Appliances. In the text that follows we have compiled some really easy and effective pranks that had anything to do with appliance.
- Wrap an *extremely* fine gauge wire several turns around each prong of the power cord of some plug in appliance with a single strand going between the two prongs. The current coming out of a wall is sufficient that the wire will instantly and completely vaporize the wire and will result in a startling flash. This one leaves no evidence and will make the person terrified to plug the appliance back in. WARNING: this is VERY dangerous if too large a gauge of wire is used.
- Purchase a “universal TV remote” from a place like Radio Shack. When walking by public TVs, such as those in a dorm lounge, change the channel without giving anyone any idea you are doing it.
- Take a transciever like the ones ham radio operators use (3 watts or more is good) and push transmit while near a TV. Will have the effect of semiscrambling whatever is showing. Them more powerful the transceiver, the more the TV signal gets messed up. This does work on cable TV.
- Leave toothpaste on the underside of light switches and doorknobs.
- Use Appliance timers to detonate stereo equipment at high volume.
- Leave a copier to print 99 copies at 33% resolution on 8×14 paper.
- Leave someone’s furniture in a 99% disassembled state. Repeat as necessary.
So now you know that home /office Appliance can also prove to be a source of fun!